Nobula Case Creator NEW functionalities
Master the Nobula Editor tool in wich you create the cases, with the help of the tutorials below:
- INTRODUCTION: In the Introduction, we introduce you to Nobula Editor and explain the role of individual tabs.
- PRESENTATION BASICS: In the next tutorial, we will go through the basics of creating a presentation in Nobula Editor.
- INSERTING A TEXT ELEMENT: Then, in the “Text element” tutorial, see how text is placed and edited.
- INSERTING A PHOTO: How to incorporate a photo into Presentation Maker, find out here.
- INSERTING A VIDEO: One of the possibilities of Nobula Case Creator are videos. See how to insert them in Nobula Editor.
- INSERTING A BUTTON: The “Button element” provides a dose of interaction, which is explained in detail in this tutorial.
- BRANCHING QUESTIONS: Then, learn how to create a branching question in Nobula presentation maker.
- INSERTING A LIST: How to insert a list, find out in this tutorial.
- INSERTING A TABLE: Next, we will explain how to insert a table.
- INSERTING SHAPES: In this tutorial, you will learn how to insert and edit shapes.
- MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION: Next, find out how to create a multiple choice question.
- INSERTING HTML: Check the first tutorial which will be focused on an advanced element, an HTML element.
- IMAGE GALLERY: In the next video, we will demonstrate how to create and edit an image gallery.
- YES/NO QUESTION: How to create a yes/no question we will show in this tutorial.
- INSERTING A MODAL: In next tutorial we will discuss modals.